My name is Lynne Tapper and I am a coach specialising in working with neurodivergent people and the key people in their lives.
As a qualified and accredited coach, I work with people to help them develop their personal and professional goals. I work with clients who may be feeling overwhelmed as they approach a new phase in life or who feel a bit stuck and want the opportunity to have some dedicated thinking space to explore what their next step could be.
My professional background is in Speech and Language Therapy and I have a particular interest in working with people to help them think about communication. I help people to identify what is working well, what isn’t working well, and what could work better.
I work with:
- Young people (16+) and adults who are autistic and/or ADHD
- People navigating transition points at different stages of life, for example, leaving home, starting a new role, starting to date, becoming a parent, or moving home.
- People thinking about whether to pursue a diagnosis (autism/ADHD)
- People who have recently been diagnosed with ADHD or Autism.
- Parents of neurodivergent children
- Employers who recognise the need to adapt their management to enable their neurodivergent employees to succeed.
I use a coaching approach to help people to:
- Reflect on their current situation.
- Identify their strengths and how to leverage them.
- Explore options for making life work better
- Select which options will work best for them
- Put these options into practice through habit stacking, skill-building, and planning
- Keep on track
I understand that being neurodivergent in a world where the majority of people are not can be a challenge. I work with people to help them develop the self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-regulation they need to successfully navigate life.
I usually work remotely with clients using zoom, teams, or the phone. I can offer in-person sessions for people in Leeds, UK.
I offer coaching between 09.30 – 17.30 Tuesday – Thursday (GMT). (plus some limited availability on Mondays).
If you’re interested in having some coaching please get in touch to see if I can help – I’d love to hear from you.
Book an inquiry call with me by clicking this link
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org