Coaching is an opportunity to set aside some time to be listened to by a trained professional who wants to help you become the best that you can be.
We all get stuck sometimes.
We may have a decision that seems impossible to make.
We may be feeling overwhelmed as we face a new role or phase in life.
We may need to figure out how to recover from a set back.
Or we may want to check in with someone just to make sure we are on the path that we want to be on.
Coaching is for people who want to make sure they are moving forward towards their goals and achieving their dreams.
What does a coach do?
A coach will:
- work with you to facilitate the creation and development of personal and professional/business goals.
- lead you through a thought provoking and creative process to help you to develop and carry out a strategy and plan for achieving your goals.
- encourage you to recognise your own value system and to live in tune with that as you achieve your goals.
- challenge beliefs which limit your ability to make progress towards your goal.
- help you to find your own solutions to achieving your goals rather than giving their own opinion on how you should proceed.
If you have a feeling of being a bit stuck then coaching could help you to get going again.